Aesthetic Response is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We understand the importance of ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is protected and respected and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Aesthetic Response Limited and its employees agree to conduct their business according to the following charter:
- We only hold data (e.g. personal and company information) to support the business service that we provide to our clients.
- We recognise that our clients have the right to choose which information is made available to Aesthetic Response Limited and its employees and which, if any, information will be made available to partners of Aesthetic Response Limited.
- All information collected about you via our website is the sole property of Aesthetic Response Limited and it will not be shared, sold, or released to any other entity without your consent, except where it is required by law and/or legal processes.
- Your details will be added to the Aesthetic Response database in order to process your request, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our products and services.
- We will respond immediately to questions about the accuracy of information we hold and process for our clients.
- We will maintain strict data security systems that ensure specific individual information will not be made available to any unauthorised person.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
Information you give to us. Information will be collected as part of your correspondence with Aesthetic Response. This may be by phone, email, through social media channels or information you provide to us during a face to face meeting. This includes information such as your business name, business address, e-mail address, phone number and contact details of key members of staff.
With regards to each of your visits to our website www.aestheticresponse.co.uk we will collect the following information:
- Information that does not identify you: this includes analytical information about your visits to the website; your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, source of referral, how long your visit is and which pages you look at.
- Information that does identify you: when you fill in one of our online contact forms. This includes information such as your business name, business address, e-mail address, phone number and contact details of key members of staff.
Note that all our online forms are encrypted and security protected to protect your privacy.
Why does Aesthetic Response collect this information?
- We collect this information under the legitimate interest of our clients who would like to know more about Aesthetic Response services.
- Improve our services and provide a better experience for our clients
- Market other relevant Aesthetic Response products or services to you if you have given consent to receiving this information by the relevant opt-in, via marketing preferences.
- Gain an understanding of the demographics of our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person or business.
Who we share your personal data with
- We use your data to improve your experience. Our service means that we process your data internally you ask us or give us your permission to share it with external parties.
- Your data is never sold or made available to a third party.
- There may also be circumstances where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request. This includes the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime or our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
List of cookies used on The Aesthetic Response website
_utma: stores the amount of visits (for each visitor), the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit
_utmb and utmc: are used to check approximately how fast people leave: when a visit starts, and approximately ends (expires quickly).
_utmz: records whether the visitor came from a search engine (and if so, the search keyword used), a link, or from no previous page (e.g. a bookmark).
These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics software. This software helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and visit times. That information helps us to improve the website.
The data stored by these cookies do not identify people and do not collect any personal data.
Full details on the cookies set by Google Analytics are published on the Google website. Google also publishes a browser add-on to allow you to choose that information about your website visit is not sent to Google Analytics.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our users needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We cannot guarantee that the information you send us over the internet is secure, but once we receive it we will take all reasonable steps to protect the information you supply to us. Aesthetic Response will not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area. Backups of electronically stored data are taken regularly, with strong encryption used to protect all files.
Client records will be retained for a period of seven years from the date of termination of the service agreement, as they contain financial records.
Aesthetic Response as a data controller maintains its statutory rights to hold data for as long as is required for legitimate purposes.
As a data subject, you have a right to contact Aesthetic Response at any time to request your personal details, revoke your consent and exercise your data subject rights at any time. For more information on Data Subject Access rights click HERE
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Carla Gilbert, Compliance Director. Tel 0191 7203001, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that Aesthetic Response has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
All requests will be subject to the appropriate identification checks. Whilst there is no charge for the first copy of your record, we reserve the right to charge a small administrative fee for all subsequent copies of the same record.